The IM350+ Li-ion cordless framing nailer has been the market leading tool in timber to timber construction for the past 30 years. Proven, unrivalled gas technology provides performance and reliability, surpassed only by the IM360Ci. At an excellent weight and balance, allows longer work periods with lower user fatigue. The quick charge Li-ion+ batter provides up to 9,000 shots per single charge, that’s 200 in just 2 minutes. Multi-angled teeth nose probe provides additional bite to prevent tool sliding and ensure positive placement in timbers. Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort. The IM350+ also has an easy to use pinch and slide depth of drive adjustment. Supplied without lubricating oil.
- IM350+ Li-ion framing nailer
- High impact carry case
- Li-ion+ battery
- Li-ion battery charger
- Safety glasses to EN166:F
- Allen key
- Instruction manual
- Safety instructions
- CE Declaration of Conformity
Features and Benefits:
- Unrivaled gas technology performance from paslode.
- Quick charge Li- ion+ battery.
- Multi-angled teeth nose probe provides additional bite.
- Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort
- Easy to use pinch and slide depth of drive adjustment
- Dual action rafter and belt hook.
Eurocode – 905900
Product weight with battery – 3.3kg
Dimensions – 370 x 305 x 110mm
Nail Range – 51 – 90mm
Impact Force – 82J
Max cycle rate per sec (fixings) – 2 – 3
Max. cycle rate per hour (fixings) – 1,000
Magazine capacity – 55 nails (1 strip)
Fuel Cell Capacity – 1,100 shots
Fixings per battery charge – 9,000
Battery Type – Li-ion+
Battery charge time – 90 mins
Noise Emission (BS EN 12549)
Sound Power Level LwA 1s 1m – 89dB(A)
Sound Pressure Level LpC peak – 130dB(A)
Vibration (EN ISO 8662-11) HAV – 2.6 m/s²