The Makita DTM50Z is a powerful and versatile tool with 3.2 oscillation angle for cutting, sanding and scraping materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Thumb On/Off switch, positioned for ease of use when holding body of machine.
- Hex wrench holder on body.
- Variable speed control dial.
- Dust extraction attachment.
- Accessories can be installed at 30º increments, across 360º
- Uses OIS interface.
Battery Type – Lithium-ion
Charging Time – 22 min
Voltage – 18v
Oscillation Angle – 3.2 º
Oscillations per Minute – 6000 – 20000
Vibration K factor – 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Metal – 5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Wood – 9.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling – 7.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Sanding – 2.5 m/sec²
Net weight – 2.0 kg
1 x Hex Wrench