This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4″ tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution. For even less weight, opt for the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack for light screw joints
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4″ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer³, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site