The TSC 55. Work with precision instead of performing time-consuming rework. A powerful 5200 revolutions per minute. 2.2 mm standard saw blade for completely smooth operation. A quick-acting brake and guide wedge for integral safety. Variable speed control and angle settings for delicate working adapted to the material and precision undercuts. Dual battery system with flexible configuration options. And when combined with the guide rail, guarantees sawing perfection that leaves nothing to be desired. Except for a power socket. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure particularly convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless plunge-cut saw is switched on.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Flexible dual battery concept: Can be operated with two 18-volt battery packs (36V) for maximum power or one 18-volt battery pack for low weight
- High-speed EC-TEC motor for perfect cutting quality and rapid working progress
- Dust collection bag for clean, healthy working
- New FastFix generation for even quicker and easier saw blade changes and adaptation to the working material
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the TSC 55 is switched on