The Dewalt DCF897N high torque cordless impact wrench has a 3/4″ forged anvil with hogring retention pin. This durability allows fast and frequent change of sockets without aligning the pins. With a high torque of 950Nm it provides excellent performance in various applications.
Users who may be interested in this torque wrench would be lift manufacturers, road bridge crews, iron working industries, steel structure installation, automotive manufacturers and repair, farm equipment manufacturers and repair, wind turbine manufacturers, military vehicle manufacturing, railway maintenance.
Sold without battery or charger in a carboard box.
- High torque 950Nm, break away 1627Nm giving excellent performance for various applications
- 3/4″ cold forged anvil with hog ring retention pin for durability and allows fast and frequent change of sockets without aligning any pins
- Brushless motor giving durable power and excellent runtime
- 3-speed select switch 0-400, 1200, 1900 rpm for application specific torque & drive control
- Lightweight (2.6Kg excluding battery), compact design (226mm) provides enhanced comfort
- 6″ drop tested for enhanced durability
- Ergonomic grip for comfortable use
- Super-bright led (14 lumens, 20 sec delay) located on the foot to avoid shadow and casts light at the point of application