The DEWALT DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver is Equipped with application control, this is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screw driving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. Fitted with a high power, brushless motor that is capable of outputting up to 205Nm of torque, ensuring heavy applications are completed quickly. It has a super lightweight and compact design that is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces. The 3 LED, Halo light ring offers excellent work piece lighting. Body Only / Naked Machine, Supplied Without Battery or Charger.
Features and Benefits:
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
- 135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of work piece
- 6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold reduces vibration and user fatigue
Voltage – 18 V
Max Torque – 205Nm
Power Output – 280 Watt
No Load Speed – 0 – 3250 rpm
Max. Bolt Diameter – M12
Bit Holder – 1/4″ (6.35mm)
Length – 135 mm
Height – 196 mm
1 x DCF887N 18v XR Brushless 3 Speed Impact Driver Bare Unit
Body Only / Naked Machine, Supplied Without Battery or Charger.