- 25° sharp point for easy penetration into wood and chipboard.
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility.
- Plated in zinc 3 microns and yellow passivated.
- Made from C10-18 steel.
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
- Lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion.
- Fully threaded up to 70mm, thereafter partially threaded.