The WoodBeavers quad flute and quad cutting head design sets it apart from other wood drill bits available on the market and gives a drilling performance that can’t be beaten.
- ¼” Quick-Change shank* for added convenience and rapid diameter tool change.
- Up to 25mm can be used within an impact driver.
- Short lightweight body construction for maximum holes per charge in cordless machines
- Four deep auger style flutes for rapid chip evacuation and faster drilling speeds
- Four precision ground cutting teeth for extreme drilling comfort and balance
- Purpose designed head geometry for ultra clean breakthrough
- Available individually or within sets
*Apart from 32mm which has a 7/16” shank & can’t be used in impact drivers.
The compact stubby design is perfect for inter-joist drilling, working in tight spaces and for users with larger drilling machines.
WoodBeaver can be used in:
- Veneered chipboard